Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A king of British comedy, Rowan Atkinson was raised in the north of England. In which year was he born?
2. Rowan Atkinson met and began to collaborate with a famous comedic writer during his time at Oxford University. What was the writer's name?
3. Atkinson wrote and performed in "Not the Nine O'clock News" alongside Pamela Stephenson, Mel Smith, and Griff Rhys Jones. What genre did the show fall into?
4. What was the name of the title character that Rowan Atkinson played in the 1980s?
5. Mr Bean was one of Rowan Atkinson's most memorable TV characters. What made audiences laugh at Mr Bean?
6. Rowan Atkinson has appeared in a number of feature films. In which animated Disney film did he voice the character Zazu?
7. What was the name of the secret agent Rowan Atkinson played in three movies in 2003, 2011, and 2018?
8. Rowan Atkinson made an appearance at the opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympics. Which character did he play?
9. Rowan Atkinson starred alongside Peter Capaldi in the tenth series of "Doctor Who".
10. Which honour was Rowan Atkinson awarded in 2013?
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ponycargirl
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.