Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which aspiring writer had written a play to be performed at the beginning of the film?
2. Who had a secret romantic liaison with Robbie in the library?
3. Which of Briony's cousins was a twin?
4. Who was Paul Marshall's friend?
5. Who was a famous "chocolate millionaire"?
6. Who, when questioned by the police, claimed that he had gone to see his father to tell him all about the boys going missing?
7. Who joined the army straight from prison?
8. Who was writing a story called "Two Figures by a Fountain" while working as a nurse in London?
9. Who married Paul Marshall?
10. Who reflected on the decisions they had made at the end of the film?
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.