Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You know that the place of worship for Sikhs is Gurudwara, but which is considered the most significant and holy of Sikh shrines?
2. Most of the festivals celebrated by Sikhs have nothing to do with the Sikh religion and have little religious significance? But which of the following festivals HAS religious significance?
3. A mass inhuman massacre took place in Jallianwalah Bagh, Amritsar on April 13, 1919. British Indian Army officer Brigadier-General Reginald Dyer ordered the soldiers under his command to fire on an unarmed peaceful gathering of 5000 people. About 1000 people died. But on the same day, approximately 200 years ago, an important incident took place in Sikh history. What was it?
4. Which calendar can be described as the official calendar used by the Sikhs?
5. Most Sikhs scriptures are written in Punjabi language. In which script is Punjabi language written?
6. During the 1980s, some Sikh militants demanded a separate nation for Sikhs. What was it called?
7. Under which Guru did the Sikhs become a military force?
8. How many Sikh Gurus were killed?
9. Who was the youngest Sikh Guru to die?
10. Which of these principles the Sikhs do not believe in?
Source: Author puitpankaj
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.