Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Anagrams: Rearrange the capitalized letters to form a body of water.
The disciples couldn't LIE down as the GALE blew strongly.
2. Fractured Words: Say the words out loud and a famous mountain should spring to mind.
3. Add a letter: Add a letter to the synonym of the clue to form a garden.
E + Lair
4. Wordwise: Say what you see and you will find a city.
5. Cryptic: Solve this cryptic clue to find a Biblical mountain.
Did the twisted bone found on the peak belong to Moses?
6. Hidden Words: Find the place hidden in the sentence below.
For Elizabeth, any visit from Mary was good news.
7. Rebus: Combine synonyms for the terms given to form a Biblical city destroyed for its evil citizens.
Piece of earth + Yoga chant
8. Missing Vowels: Fill in vowels appropriately to get the name of a place.
9. Hidden Words: Find the place hidden in the sentence below.
Solomon relaxed as he basked in the attention from the queen.
10. Rebus: Combine synonyms for the terms given to form a Biblical place.
Second letter of the Hebrew alphabet + French article + Edge
Source: Author zorba_scank
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.