Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. According to [KJV] Acts 24:24, who was the wife of Felix, governor of Judea?
2. As stated in [KJV] Acts 18 and 1 Corinthians 16, who was the wife of Aquila, the tent maker?
3. According to [KJV] Mark 1:29-30 and Matthew 8:14, who was the wife of Peter (one of the disciples)?
4. [KJV] Just as stated in Ruth 4:13, who did Boaz, the kinsman redeemer of Naomi marry?
5. In line with the book of Genesis 29 [KJV], who was the first wife of Jacob, the son of Isaac?
6. As described in [KJV] 1 Samuel 25, who became a wife of King David, after her wicked husband's death?
7. [KJV] As stated in the book of Genesis, Chapter 41, who was the Egyptian wife of Joseph, the son of Jacob?
8. As described in the book of 2 Samuel, Chapter 11, who was the wife of a Hittite, and later became the wife of King David?
9. [KJV] According to Exodus 6, who is the wife of Amram, the mother of Moses?
10. [KJV] As stated in Exodus 2, which one of seven daughters did Jethro, the priest of Midian, give Moses to wed?
Source: Author sakinosho
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.