Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which woman was the Jewish queen of Persia?
2. Which woman did Peter raise from the dead?
3. This woman was barren, but when God answered her prayer for a child, she dedicated her newborn son's life to the Lord's work. Who is she?
4. Which woman committed adultery with David, but a few years later gave birth to Solomon, the wisest king in the Bible?
5. She was an 84-year-old woman who saw baby Jesus when he was brought to the temple for his circumcision.
6. Which woman was a prostitute who married Hosea, the Old Testament prophet?
7. Which woman was a Gentile and the great-grandmother of King David, placing her in the genealogy of Jesus Christ?
8. Which woman was Jacob's first wife?
9. Which woman was Moses and Aaron's sister?
10. Which woman bore the twins Jacob and Esau?
Source: Author littlewoman2
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ArleneRimmer
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.