Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the chemical symbol for actinium?
2. In which of the following might actinium be found?
3. Is actinium found in the earth's crust?
4. Which class of elements on the periodic table includes actinium?
5. Is actinium considered to be radioactive?
6. What does the word "actinium" mean?
7. Who discovered actinium?
8. What color is actinium in its natural state?
9. Which of the following is a unique statement about actinium?
10. What is the first isotope formed by the beta decay of actinium?
Source: Author Simmmba
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.