Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which group of the periodic table does xenon belong?
2. In which period of the periodic table is xenon located?
3. Xenon lies in which block of the periodic table?
4. What is the name of the elements present in group 18?
5. What is the colour of xenon?
6. What is the atomic number of xenon if it has 54 protons?
7. What is the chemical symbol of xenon?
8. Who was credited with the discovery of xenon along with Sir William Ramsay?
9. What is the mass number of xenon if it has 77 neutrons?
10. Who was the first to estimate the proportion of xenon in earth's atmosphere?
Source: Author ayu29
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.