Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following birth control methods is NOT effective protection against sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and HIV/AIDS?
2. If a woman is using a diaphragm as her birth control method and she gains or loses more than five pounds, she should speak with her doctor/gynecologist about having it resized.
3. Can I have a sexually transmitted infection and show no symptoms at all or pass it along to my partner?
4. Is there a test you can take to figure out if you have herpes or an HPV infection if you are not showing symptoms at the time?
5. If you lose your virginity by having sexual intercourse in a hot tub, standing up, and not using a condom because you are going to "pull out," can you still contract an STI, HIV/AIDS, or make someone pregnant?
6. According to the Centers for Disease Control, what other virus is found in 25% of all HIV-infected people in the United States?
7. HIV can be transmitted through four primary bodily fluids. Which of the following is NOT one of the ways that it can be transmitted?
8. Which of the following do you NOT need to check before using a condom with your partner?
9. If I want "extra-protection" from STIs, HIV, and unwanted pregnancy risks, I should wear 2 condoms at one time.
10. Some condoms come with spermicide, also called nonoxynol-9. If I use a condom with spermicide, I have extra protection against STIs and HIV/AIDS.
Source: Author KatieK54
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.