Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which constellation is 'the Queen'?
2. If you follow the 'pointers' of the Big Dipper upward, you find Polaris (the North Star). What constellation do you see if you follow the pointers the other way?
3. Which constellation contains the Big Dipper?
4. The constellation Bootes is also known as the:
5. The translation of 'Cetus' is what?
6. Which constellation contains the star Vega?
7. Name one of the three stars that form the well-known 'Summer Triangle'.
8. Other than the Sun, Sirius is the brightest star in our sky. Which is the second brightest to Sirius?
9. Name ONE of the three stars found in the belt of Orion. (Not all three)
10. True or False: Sirius is the brightest star when measured in ABSOLUTE magnitude.
Source: Author Ace417
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.