Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The United States is slowly relaxing laws regarding the use of marijuana. Which of the following states was the first to legalize marijuana for medicinal purposes?
2. One of the most well known soft drinks in the world was originally made using leaves from this plant native to South America. Which is it?
3. Consuming breads with poppy seeds on them may cause you to test positive during a random drug test.
4. This troublesome plant is extremely poisonous to humans and animals. It was used to execute the famous Greek philosopher Socrates. What is the name of it?
5. If you play video games, you may identify the Rafflesia flower with the "Pokemon" known as Vileplume. It is a very fitting name as this plant has an unusual smell. What does it smell like?
6. There are several species of poisonous plants you should look out for if you are camping in the American wilderness. Which of the following is not one of them?
7. This weird plant is a spineless species of cactus that has hallucinogenic chemicals. It is native the southwest region of the United States and northern Mexico. What is this plant called?
8. This plant has been both a blessing and a curse to humanity. It is one of the most widely consumed plants produced in the United States as well as the world. This plant can also kill you if you chew it or smoke it. What is it?
9. This is a poisonous plant known as Aconite. It can be found in higher elevation areas across the Northern Hemisphere. What is another name for this plant?
10. This species of cactus won't normally cause you any trouble, unless of course you try to hug one. What are they called?
Source: Author RedHook13
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.