Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. After the Dolphins made it to Super Bowl VIII after the 1973 season, what was the next season they saw Super Bowl action?
2. From 1966-1986, where did the Dolphins call home?
3. What Dolphin season was the NFLs third perfect season?
4. Dolphins quarterback David Wooley was replaced in the third game of the 1983 season by which rookie quarterback?
5. What is the name of the 1980-1987 Dolphins center that was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame's class of 1998?
6. Which Dolphin Hall of Famer had a Division II award named after him?
7. Who was the owner/founder of the Dolphins that was elected into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1990?
8. In 1993, who became full owner of the Dolphins?
9. What position did Jason Taylor play for the Dolphins in his first 11 seasons?
10. Who is the former Dolphin linebacker that is a brother-in-law to Jason Taylor?
Source: Author jaknginger
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.