Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What pro team drafted Dolphin QB Dan Marino first?
2. Larry Little first played for which team?
3. This star died in a car crash in Texas, one year after joining the Dolphins.
4. What round did the Dolphins draft Mark Clayton in 1983?
5. He was the last Dolphin to finish second in conference rushing.
6. What was the score of the Dolphin-Chief game played by scabs and won by Miami?
7. Who nearly won Super Bowl XVII when he batted a pass in the air and watched it come down into his hands in the end zone?
8. What receiver owns the Dolphin record for longest TD reception in the Super Bowl?
9. What player caused the career ending injury for Hall of Famer Dwight Stephenson?
10. His 36 yard 4th down run in the playoffs turn the tide against the Steelers in 1972. Who was he?
11. Prior to the Marks Brothers, he was the last Dolphin to play in the Pro Bowl. Who was he?
12. What are the most wins posted in a non-playoff season for the Dolphins?
13. How many TDs did Dan Marino throw in his first NFL appearance?
14. What player nearly sacked Ken Stabler before the Snake threw the game winning TD in the 1974 playoffs?
15. Against what team did the Dolphins play in an announcerless network broadcast?
16. Paul Warfield set a Dolphin record for TD receptions in a game with 4 against what team?
17. What team ended the streak of consecutive Dolphins wins in 1973?
18. Don Shula went belligerent during a Monday night football game against the Eagles when refs muffed a call two plays in a row while the Dolphins were punting. Who was the punter?
19. What ex-NFL head coach was seen on the sidelines as an assistant, laughing and holding a 'choke' sign after the Dolphins missed an extra point that would have tied the score late in a game?
20. What Dolphin back busted off two long TD runs in a Monday night game againsts the Jets?
Source: Author Dolfantasy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.