Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Throughout the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s, the Dolphins had a winning record against virtually every franchise in the NFL. How many teams did Miami have a losing record against during those decades?
2. In the 1970s, the Dolphins most lopsided win was a 52-0 blowout against this NFL team. Who was the unfortunate squad on the losing side of this score?
3. From 1966-1970, Which AFL squad defeated the Dolphins eight straight times between 1966-1970?
4. Throughout the decade of the 1970s, this AFC East team did not win a single game versus the 'Fins. Who was this tough luck squad?
5. Miami's first ever Monday night win came on ABC's "Monday Night Football" during the show's inaugural season in 1970?
6. Who was the Dolphins' first head coach?
7. During the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s, the Dolphins won at least 2 division titles per decade?
8. During the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s, who was the only NFC team to have had a winning record against the Miami Dolphins?
9. Miami never appeared in an AFC Championship game throughout the 1990s?
10. During the 1972 and 1973 seasons, Miami shut out this team four consecutive times. Who was this offensively-challenged team?
Source: Author jbug1262
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.