Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which player throws the ball over the home plate to the batter?
2. Which base is opposite to the home plate?
3. After how many balls does a batter walk to 1st base?
4. What is the name of the softball area that the game is played on?
5. How many players are there in the outfield in fast pitch?
6. What word is used when 3 players are batted or run out in one pitched ball?
7. A batter is out after how many strikes?
8. What does the batter do, if the batter hits the ball fair?
9. What is the name of the fielder that plays between the 2nd and 3rd base?
10. What is the name of the player that stands in the outfield behind 2nd base?
Source: Author knackers
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.