Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Founded in 1960, the Bills called what city home for the entire 20th century?
2. The Bears moved to Chicago prior to the 1921 season. What city was the franchise's home town the year before the move?
3. Calling itself "America's Team", the Cowboys played their home games in Washington D.C. for the entirety of the 1970s.
4. Prior to moving to Detroit in 1934, the Lions called what Ohio town home?
5. The Chiefs were members of the American Football League prior to the league merging with the National Football League in 1970. While in the AFL they were known as the St. Louis Browns.
6. During the 20th century the Colts called both Baltimore and what other city home?
7. The residents of what city are not only the fans, but the owners of the Packers?
8. In 1943 the Steelers and the Eagles were forced to merge their rosters due to World War II. Where did the "Steagles" play most of their home games?
9. What city did the Broncos represent when they won the second of two back-to-back Super Bowls in 1998?
10. What state did the Eagles play their home games in from 1933 to the end of the 20th century?
Source: Author Shadowmyst2004
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Fifiona81
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.