Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Our boys and East End amalgamated to form Dundee FC in which year?
2. Who did Dundee play their first Scottish league game against?
3. In-between West Craigie and Dens Park, where did Dundee play their home games?
4. In which pre-war year did Dundee win the Scottish cup?
5. Which team did Dundee beat to win the Scottish Cup in 1910?
6. In the 1950s, who moved from Derby County to Dundee for a then record Scottish fee?
7. The 1951-52 Scottish Cup final set a Scottish attendance record for a match not involving the old firm. Who beat Dundee 4-0?
8. In the 1961-62 season, who did Dundee beat to win Division One on the last day of the season?
9. As the Champions of Division One for 1961-62, the following season Dundee reached the semi-finals of the European Cup. Who did they lose to?
10. In 1967-68, the Inter Cities Fairs Cup was contested between Dundee and which other club?
Source: Author Ashmanz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.