Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the first British team to win the European Cup?
2. For the Scottish Premier League, how many fans must a stadium seat?
3. What is Livingston's mascot called?
4. Which two stadiums in Scotland are straight across the road from each other?
5. When two teams from the same city play each other, it is called a derby, but what is the name for it when Celtic and Rangers play?
6. Who was the first Catholic to captain Rangers?
7. Which player won the golden boot award in Scotland, in the 2001-02 season?
8. Where are the teams Heart of Midlothian and Hibernian located?
9. Who did Rangers sign Tore Andre Flo from, under manager Dick Advocaat?
10. Who plays in the largest stadium in Scotland?
Source: Author mary_doll
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor silverginger
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.