Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Gus Poyet has signed for Spurs in 2001 from Chelsea, but from which club did Chelsea buy him?
2. In 1999 Spurs bought Ben Thatcher from Wimbledon. Which club did Wimbledon sign him from?
3. Which club did Celtic buy Alan Stubbs from, before selling him to Everton?
4. John Hartson has played in the Premiership for Arsenal, West Ham United, Wimbledon and Coventry City. Which club did Arsenal sign him from originally?
5. In the mid 1990s Arsenal manager Bruce Rioch bought Dennis Bergkamp from which club?
6. Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink played for Chelsea in the 2000-01 season but his first English club was Leeds United. Which club did Leeds Buy him from in 1997 ?
7. In 1999 Peter Schmeichel left Manchester United and joined Sporting Lisbon. Which club did Manchester United buy him from in the early 1990s?
8. Fillipo Inzaghi joined AC Milan from Juventus before the 2001-02 season. Which club did Juventus originally buy him from?
9. Manchester United signed Juan Sebastian Veron in 2001 from Lazio. Which club did Lazio sign him from?
10. Real Madrid signed Zinedine from Juventus for a world record 45 million before the 2001-02 season. Which club did Juventus buy him from?
Source: Author FURQ
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Note: the original quiz was missing interesting information, so FTBot has filled in some for this quiz using its own bot-brain. These sections are not the work of the original author. Please report any errors, and our editors will correct.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.