Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What are the two main categories in athletics?
2. How many jumping events are there?
3. What best describes the actions taken in triple jump?
4. Which of these distances is not run in modern competitions?
5. Which of these isn't a field event?
6. Which of these is not a foul in the high jump?
7. How many throwing events are there?
8. For how many events has Michael Johnson set the world record (must be recognized by the IAAF and he doesn't need to hold them today)?
9. Which of these does not have to be a condition in which a world record is set?
10. How many standing jump events have ever been included in the Olympics during the 20th century?
Source: Author patrickk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.