Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Running is a non-contact sport?
2. What type of shoes are worn for running track or cross-country?
3. How many laps around a 400m track is a 3000m race?
4. What does it mean in running if you got 'spiked'?
5. What are the 5 S's (the five esses) of running?
6. Carbohydrates are not healthy for you the night before a race?
7. What do most coaches suggest you should eat in the morning before a race?
8. For someone who is just starting out, and who hasn't run before; is it good to do a really long run so you can 'see how it feels'?
9. What does RICE mean as in running terms (it's for injuries)?
10. Which of these sports is an individual event, almost like ruuning?
Source: Author kraziekat
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.