Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the fastest woman of 2006?
2. On what event did Allyson Felix win the world title in 2005?
3. Which athlete won two gold medals at the 2004 Olympics?
4. Who was the 2005 outdoor world champion high jumper?
5. In 2005 one runner won two world titles in cross-country and two on the track. Who is she?
6. Somebody with the initials TW was 2004 Olympic and 2005 world champion on the 400m. What country is she from?
7. What title(s) did Tatyana Lebedeva win on the triple jump?
8. In 2006, Meseret Defar broke the world record on the 5000m outdoor by less than a second. What was her time?
9. On which event was Osleydis Menendez from Cuba, Olympic champion, world champion, and world record holder?
10. Which woman was not a world class runner?
Source: Author queenofsheba
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.