Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Won four consecutive Olympic long jump titles between 1984 and 1996.
2. Olympic gold medallist in 1968 who gave his name to a famous 'leaping' technique.
3. Set the triple jump world record twice during the final of the 1995 World Championships.
4. Canadian high jumper who won the gold medal at the 2016 Rio Olympics.
5. Broke the long jump world record en route to an Olympic gold medal at the Games held in Mexico City in 1968.
6. Double Pan American Games champion in 1975 and 1979 in both long jump and triple jump.
7. Became the first 'modern' Olympic champion when he won the 'hop, skip and jump' title in 1896.
8. Gold medallist in the long jump at the 1991 and 1993 World Championships.
9. First man to clear a height of eight feet in an international high jump competition.
10. Treble Olympic gold medallist in the triple jump between 1968 and 1976.
Source: Author Fifiona81
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.