Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following will daily running not do for your body?
2. Which of the following is from the liver and gets converted into a blood sugar, and then delivered through the blood stream?
3. What is the appropriate name for the point at which your body can not handle the amount of lactic acid in your muscles?
4. Which one of the following is the best approach to take when deciding upon a running schedule?
5. What should everybody's running program start with?
6. What is the best way for a beginner to find the right pace at which they should be running?
7. What is the term used to describe a runner whose feet do not make much of a rolling motion when landing?
8. Which of the following is the body's primary source of energy during running or any sort of exercise for that matter?
9. Which of the following statements is not true regarding muscles?
10. Which of the following minerals is the top defender for our immune system?
11. Which of the following is not a characteristic of good running form?
12. How long should you hold a static stretch?
13. When running in the winter, where will most of your body heat escape from if you're not wearing a hat?
14. Which of the following is not true regarding summer running?
15. Which of the following is not a good rule for runners to practice?
16. Which of the following is not true when it comes to running with your dog?
17. Which of the following terms is used to describe a workout where the runner occasionally changes speeds during a distance run?
18. According to Arthur Lydiard which of the following should be the last part of your training program?
19. What is the maximum number of quality sessions a runner should have per week?
20. When talking about peaking, which of the following statements is not true?
21. When training for a marathon, when should the longest run of your training program be completed?
22. What is the maximum amount of times a person should race in a month?
23. Which of the following is the most common running injury?
24. Which of the following doctors is trained in the foot department?
25. Which of the following is the best way to complement your running program?
Source: Author Tigers8875
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor 1nn1
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.