Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the name of the event in which you swing a ball on a chain around and then hurl it out into the field?
2. Over how long does a race have to be to be classified as an ultra-marathon?
3. In the outdoor women's heptathlon, which of the following events is not contested?
4. What does the second letter in the acronym "IAAF" stand for.
5. In what event is the "Hitch-Kick" an internationally recognised method?
6. What is the female equivalent of the men's 110m hurdles?
7. How many hurdles races are there?
8. Why was the javelin redesigned in 1984?
9. What event do members of the "6 metre club" specialise in?
10. The women's discus weighs 1kg. What does the men's discuss weigh?
Source: Author patrickk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.