Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What town plays home to Louisiana Tech?
2. Who was the first Bulldog to have their jersey retired?
3. How many yards did Tim Rattay pass for in his Tech career, placing him 2nd all-time NCAA at the time of his graduation?
4. What is the name of Tech's on-campus home stadium?
5. What year did Tech achieve its first D-1A top 25 national ranking?
6. In what year did Tech win its first National Championship?
7. Which conference did Tech play in for the 2006 season?
8. Against what national powerhouse in 1998 did Tech set passing records against, but still ended up losing the game?
9. Of the teams that played D-1A football in 2006, Tech had the mascot "Bulldogs" longer than any.
10. One of Tech's great traditions is the players rubbing a bronze bulldog statue commemorating Tech's entry into Division 1A football as they entered the stadium. What was the name of this statue?
Source: Author TechDawgFan1
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.