Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which famous hockey team's logo closely represents the national flag of Canada?
2. Which of these baseball teams has a logo that is just a single letter?
3. The basketball logo of what city features a ferocious dinosaur?
4. Which of these teams has a logo that is more than just a single letter?
5. The logo produced for a 1992 Walt Disney movie belongs to the ______ .
6. Which of these football cities does NOT have a logo featuring a creature that flies?
7. Which hockey logo features a ferocious creature crushing a hockey stick with its teeth?
8. Which NFL city's logo simply features a horseshoe?
9. Which western US hockey team, which survived for only half a decade in the early seventies, had a logo of an aquatic creature surrounded by the first letter of their team's name (location)?
10. This basketball logo features a basketball on fire, which represents its team name. What city has this logo?
11. Which of these four football teams does not feature a logo with an animal on it?
12. Which of these Chicago teams has a logo that is a simple "C"?
13. A hockey team which survived in this state for over 20 years had an "N" with a large star at the top. What state was this?
14. The logo for this NHL city is a crown. What city is this?
15. The Montreal Canadiens have a large "C" as their logo, but what letter is written in small writing that stretches between the top and bottom arch of the C?
16. Which NHL city's logo also represents music?
17. This famous hockey logo has never been altered once since it was created in the 1930s. It features a wheel with a wing coming out of it. What city has this logo?
18. The Dallas Cowboys' logo has a cowboy on it.
19. This football logo features a man with a helmet and an eye patch, with two swords passing behind him in the form of an "X". What city had this logo from 1995 to 2019?
20. Which of these teams features a very "patriotic" logo?
Source: Author crumbworks
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.