Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which Yankee was known as the 'Iron Horse'?
2. Which of the following Yankees had a candy bar named after him?
3. Which Yankee was the first catcher to win the Rookie of the Year Award?
4. What was Babe Ruth's real name?
5. Which Yankee had a 56 game hitting steak?
6. Which Yankee held the record for career home runs?
7. What year was Yogi Berra elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame?
8. What position did Reggie Jackson mostly play in his career?
9. Which era was known as "The Babe Ruth Era"?
10. Which one of these played their entire career as a Yankee?
Source: Author diamondjim68
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.