Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Pitcher Whitey Ford played his entire career with which American League team?
2. Both the New York Giants and Brooklyn Dodgers moved out west, and played their first season on the West Coast in which year?
3. The 1969 Seattle Pilots moved and became what team in 1970?
4. What was Yogi Berra's nickname?
5. Which of the following hit more home runs in a Dodger uniform?
6. Who was the first batter in history to win consecutive season MVP awards?
7. Jose Canseco made his name in baseball with the Oakland Athletics. He had a brother who also played in the Major Leagues. What was his name?
8. The 2000 World Series was dubbed the "Subway Series". Which team won that World Series?
9. The Philadephia Athletics continued their franchise endeavors with the new American League in 1901. After 50 seasons with manager Connie Mack, the team finally moved in 1955 which other city?
10. During the St. Louis Cardinals' history, they had a Cy Young award winner, and one that terrorized National League batters in the 1960s. What was the born name of this dominating pitcher?
Source: Author Nightmare
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.