Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following was *not* a character on "Today's Special"?
2. In which of the following locations does "Today's Special" take place?
3. In all of the "Today's Special" episodes, Jeff can come to life after his hat is put on his head and some magical words are said. What are the magic words that must be said to allow him to come to life?
4. What is the occupation of the character Sam, a puppet, whose voice is played by Bob Dermer?
5. One of the guest characters appearing on "Today's Special" is a talking computer that occasionally helps Sam. What is the name of this talking computer?
6. In one episode of "Today's Special" entitled "Books", there are numerous books out for display. Each of the characters is reading a book that they have found quite interesting. What is the book about that Jeff is reading?
7. Jeff had never shead a tear in his time with the "Today's Special" gang until the third season. In an episode called "Tears", what finally makes Jeff cry for the first time?
8. In season five, we learn about the life of Muffy the Mouse in an episode called "Muffy". Which of the following is *not* one of the stories that Muffy tells about her life?
9. In an episode called "Phil's Visit", why does Sam kick Phil Phenelli out of the store?
10. In the final episode of "Today's Special" that was aired, the characters each shared their favorite memory as there is a contest being held for all of the employees. What is Jodie's favorite memory that she tells all of her friends at work?
Source: Author apathy100
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.