Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. As the episode opens, office worker MacGillicuddy announces that he did something over the weekend. What was it?
2. A client, James Bower, comes in and says his wife, Melissa, is missing. What does he say happened before he discovered this?
3. The detectives go to search a cabin the Bowers used to visit. A man walks in. He has a gun. David and Maddie hurry to explain who they are. The man lowers the rifle, but says he heard something between Bower and his wife. What was it?
4. Maddie insists she wants off the case. Why is this?
5. Maddie goes back to the Blue Moon office. Which descriptive scene takes place while she is there?
6. David comes in to tell Maddie some startling news: James Bower said he got a call from his wife. This shouldn't be possible. Also, David ignored Maddie's instructions to drop the case. A fight breaks out. What happens?
7. David continues to work on the case. Which of the following steps does he take?
8. The detectives go to check on a lead at a roadside motel. The subject gets into a car and drives away. A chase ensues. What happens?
9. The detectives receive their fee from the client. Then they get another surprise-- Bower himself walks in again. James says he got another call after his wife's funeral. They go back to his house. What happens?
10. Maddie decides to get a present for MacGillicuddy. David kids her about changing her mind. It's been a rough case, and the detectives pause for thought before they leave the office. What do they daydream about?
Source: Author neon000
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Gamemaster1967
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.