Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In "The Man Who Cried Wife," what does the man in question do to his wife?
2. In "Symphony in Knocked Flat," what was the weapon of choice for the spies?
3. In "Brother, Can You Spare a Blonde?", what was Mr. Navarrone's "occupation"?
4. The culprit from "In God We Strongly Suspect" carried what item, with which to do his dirty work?
5. What do the thugs do to poor Joseph, in "'Twas the Episode Before Christmas"?
6. In "Blonde on Blonde," the culprit and her cohorts will be party to more than one crime, but according to the FBI, what was the first one?
7. In "It's a Wonderful Job," Maddie decides to end her problems, using which one of these methods?
8. In "Yours, Very Deadly," the secret letter writer meets an awful fate. Which of these happens to him?
9. In the pilot, the detectives find a body in what rather unusual way?
10. Which is the only one of the following episodes to *not* include a suicide attempt, real or staged, by someone in the case?
Source: Author neon000
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Gamemaster1967
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.