Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. As the episode opens, we learn that secretary Agnes Dipesto has won a contest. The prize is a trip on a special train line. Which of the following is it?
2. The detectives wind up accompanying Agnes on the trip. They meet the other guests, who start to bicker among themselves. However, something more sinister is in store. Of the following, who turns up dead?
3. Passenger Janet McCall makes a speech about the clashes between men and women. Afterwards, she confides in someone about this and other issues in the case. Who is it?
4. What weapon was used in the murder?
5. The detectives take time to ponder the facts of the case. David and Maddie have a seat on a bed in the corner of the room. What happens next?
6. The first suspect in the case is none other than Agnes Dipesto. Why is this?
7. David spends some time talking to passenger Rodney Dillon. Although it's been a short trip so far, Rodney says he's starting to fall in love with one of the passengers. Who is this?
8. Rodney says he had a lot of resentment toward J. B. Harland. In a shocking move, he pulls a knife on Agnes. What does Dipesto say?
9. A chase breaks out. The man hurries to what part of the train?
10. Back at Blue Moon, things return to normal. Agnes tells Maddie she has some good news. What is it?
Source: Author neon000
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.