Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. David returns to work after his overindulgence in drink the previous night. He tells Maddie he's okay, and had only wanted to talk about promoting Herbert Viola to detective. Maddie doesn't buy it, and goes to her office to think things over. Soon, secretary Agnes Dipesto knocks on the door. What does Agnes say?
2. Client Elaine Johnson comes in to check on the photos she requested. They are ready, but Johnson isn't happy after all. What does she want the detectives to do now?
3. Back at the agency office, the detectives run into Sam Crawford. He and David are all smiles, kidding about yesterday's dinner. Sam goes with Maddie to her office. Maddie says she has to take care of a work assignment later on, and can't be free for dinner. What is Sam's reaction?
4. At the case subjects' house, Mrs. Rita McLafferty gets home first. She looks upset, for some reason, and then the detectives watch her...type a letter. Not so bad. If only she had stopped there. What does Rita do next?
5. Sam is waiting at Maddie's house. He kids her about being late, and she is apologetic. Sam has fixed dinner. He also claims he didn't get angry or impatient; rather, he was happy to hear the car in the driveway. That's not all. What else does he say?
6. Maddie sets out to find answers, but not from the parties in the case. Instead, she stops by David's apartment. The surprised Addison greets her at the door. Hayes takes a look around. What does she say?
7. David marvels that Maddie must have left Sam at home. Hayes gets upset, and mutters, "I can't believe you're letting me go through this all by myself." Then, things take an unexpected course. What is it?
8. Maddie announces she's realized something. She had started to cry, which made her mascara run. This brought to mind something unique about the scene at the McLafferty house. What does Maddie say about it?
9. The detectives go to Elaine's place. There, they also meet Alan, who doesn't have the best reaction to the guests--he knocks them over, and he and Elaine make a run for it. Off to the races! What do the detectives use to chase them?
10. Where do they bring the chase to a halt?
Source: Author neon000
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.