Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the name of detective David Addison's mother?
2. For most of the series, Detective Maddie Hayes drove a gray BMW. However, for a short time early in the show, she had a car of a different type. What was it?
3. In the third season's "It's a Wonderful Job," Maddie gave a present to each of the workers at the Blue Moon agency. What was it?
4. In the first-season episode "The Next Murder You Hear," we see that Maddie has a pet. What is it?
5. In "'Twas the Episode Before Christmas," from season two, Maddie has a brightly decorated tree at her house. Three episodes later, we learn something else about her. What is it?
6. In a sequence toward the end of the third season, three episodes, "Blonde on Blonde," "Sam and Dave" and "Maddie's Turn to Cry," have titles with references to music. How many of them have the title song or artist played in the show?
7. In the fourth-season episode "Father Knows Last," David tells Maddie's father that he had once asked her to marry him. In which episode does the proposal scene itself appear?
8. Which of the following is detective David Addison's favorite non-alcoholic drink?
9. In the pilot episode, detective David Addison plays a game in his office. What is it?
10. Which of the following drinks do we *not* see either of the detectives order during the third season of the show?
Source: Author neon000
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.