Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In season two of 'Angel', during "First Impression", Cordelia gave herself a nickname. What was this nickname which went with her personality?
2. The name 'Brown Eyes' was given to Cordelia in the episode "Disharmony" in season two. Who was it who called Cordelia by this name?
3. Who was the first person to call Cordelia by the name 'Princess'?
4. Gunn was another character who used many nicknames with Cordelia. In the season two episode, "First Impressions", he used three different nicknames for her. Which of the following is not one used by Gunn in this episode?
5. As I am sure everyone who knew Cordelia when she lived in Sunnydale would agree, the nickname "The Nastiest Girl In Sunnydale History" is very fitting. In what episode did she use the name whilst defending herself in 'Angel'?
6. 'Bubble Head' was a nickname used for Cordelia in the "Angel" season four episode, "The House Always Wins", but who is it who calls her by this name?
7. What is the name of the character who calls Cordelia, 'The Piece' in the "Angel" episode, "Guise Will Be Guise"?
8. In the episode, "The Ring" in season one, Cordelia gave herself a name in order to get into the fighting arena in which Angel was being held prisoner. What was the name she used?
9. Which of the following characters have called Cordelia 'Nancy Drew'?
10. Who was Cordy's guide as she became part demon?
Source: Author buffy_anne
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Gamemaster1967
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.