Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the very first episode of "Angel", called "City Of", we meet an attorney of Wolfram and Hart, Lindsey McDonald. When dealing with his client, Russell Winters, he describes what the law firm does for their clients. What does he say?
2. If you need an attorney, call Wolfram and Hart. They have a number of people who can aid you in your unique situations. One attorney in particular is classed as a core member of the team and strives to work her way up the ladder in the law firm in which she belongs. Her past assignments have included working with a young woman, Bethany Chaulk, who possessed the ability of telekinesis, and also raising an ex-vampire from the grave and making her human once more. If you are interested in letting this female attorney aid you in your predicaments, you can be sure she will do all she can, unless it means getting herself into serious trouble. What is this attorney's name?
3. If you prefer to have a male attorney represent you, Wolfram and Hart have a selection of them for your choosing. One in particular had the idea to hire a rogue slayer by the name of Faith to aid the firm with their problem of a vampire with a soul and his team. Unfortunately, you will have to hunt him down, as at this precise moment, he is no longer on the books at Wolfram and Hart as he was caught by the former vice president of the special projects division completing work outside of the firm. Actually, you might have to know a small amount of dark magic, as this poor man is not alive any more. What is his name?
4. You could want someone who knows more about vampire slayers to help you in your predicament. If this is the case, Wolfram and Hart had an ex-watcher on their books who was used to lure Wesley, one of Angel's team, into the law firm. He has quite a number of books and papers, which he stole from the Watchers Council when he left them, so he might be your man if you need information on slayers past and present. Who is this man?
5. If you are simply looking for records or files on specific things, the person you need is the secretary of Wolfram and Hart. She is not quite human, but she can bring up information on absolutely anything you need which is in the databases of this law firm. With her great memory and her flickering eyes, you could save yourself a lot of time and energy. What is her name?
6. Perhaps you need a young member of the Special Projects Division to help you in you problems, but bare in mind, this man was transferred from the real estate division of the law firm and he does everything in the correct way, although he does twist it where needed for his own gain. This member was the one who told Angel and his team that Wolfram and Hart were eager to buy their hotel. He was also the one in charge of bugging the hotel so they could keep an eye on the happenings at Angel Investigations. Who is this man?
7. If you would prefer someone with more experience, you could turn to the ex-vice president. Unfortunately you would need to look beyond life, as he was killed by Darla, who he resurrected. He was quite a forgiving man with most things, but be wary of his short temper when it comes to secrecy if you are planning to work with those who he feels are the enemy. He has appeared near the white room to none other than Angel, so he might not be so hard to find. Try looking in the elevator, if you can get passed security at Wolfram and Hart. What is his name?
8. If you can not find the deceased vice president, you can always turn to the person who took over from him after his death. He is a person who likes his team to be well trained well and even goes as far as training the best himself. He has taken on the responsibility of keeping the vampire with a soul alive for the future apocalypse in the hope that he is able to get him working alongside him at Wolfram and Hart when the time comes. What is his name?
9. Do you feel that you need someone who is more adept in the paranormal? Then look no further than Wolfram and Hart's very own specialist in 'paranormal obstetrics'. Do not be put off by his abnormal walk, this is due to his feet not being quite right, but this will not interfere with his work. He was hired by the law firm when Darla, the newly resurrected vampire, became pregnant. Wolfram and Hart wanted him to take the baby from her womb. Yet again, though, you will need to look into the realms of death to find him, as he was killed in the line of duty by a vampire hunter named Holtz as he lay in wait for Darla at Angel's hotel. What is his name?
10. Finally, every law firm needs a mail boy, and you might be better off if you get to know him, as he deals with the lowest of the low, and not forgetting that if you ever need to see someone else's mail, he is the one you need to speak to. What is the mail boy's name?
Source: Author buffy_anne
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Gamemaster1967
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.