Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. To enter the Atlantis Realm, you have to beat the practice level. How many switches are in here?
2. How many garibs are in the first level of the Antlantis Realm?
3. How many garibs are in the second level of the Antlantis Realm?
4. All switches in the second level are needed to get garibs and beat the second level.
5. Garibs are grouped together in most levels. What is not a number of garibs in a group in the second level of the Antlantis realm?
6. In the second level, Mr. Tip tells you how to get the seven garibs to the right of the exit.
7. The shark enemy in the Atlantis Realm is the only enemy in the game that can't be killed by fist slamming him or stunning him and pushing him off the level or.
8. In the third level, how many enemies guard the teleporter?
9. What goes in the blank?
The rubber balls are really _______.
10. What ball number is the Atlantis realm ball?
11. How many garibs are in the third level?
12. How many different kinds of enemies are there in the third level?
13. How many save points are in the third level?
14. How many hits on the crab boss with it's arms on does it take to kill it?
15. The garibs in the bonus level are in how many groups?
Source: Author Myme
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Diamondlance
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.