Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When you start the game, you will be given a small castle, with the capacity to produce resources that will help you enlarge and defend your castle. Which of these resources do you NOT have available when you start?
2. To develop a flourishing economy, you need not only the production buildings, but also some townspeople to create economic activity. When you build a dwelling, you get townsfolk, and they generate coins. How can you add these coins to your treasury?
3. Once your population starts to grow, so does civil unrest. Which of these steps will help you maintain Public Order?
4. Which of these is an option to build, which will directly increase the strength of your castle's defences?
5. While 'Empire' is free to play, significant advantages can be earned by the use of rubies, which can be purchased. If you don't want to spend real money on them, they can be obtained in several ways. Which of these is NOT a way to gain rubies?
6. Every day you are offered a set of tasks to complete in order to earn small rewards. They are not exactly the same ten each day. If one of them is the requirement that you sabotage another castle, which of these can you sabotage to avoid attacking another player?
7. As you play the game, you are given a series of tasks, or quests, to complete in order to make progress through the game. Which of these quests is MOST appropriate for a pacifist to complete?
8. There are clear advantages to being part of an alliance, a group of players who can support each other in various ways. Which of these can members of an alliance NOT do?
9. Which of these is a way in which alliance funds can be used to benefit alliance members?
10. Like it or not, the game is going to keep giving you rewards and prizes that include attacking soldiers. Which of these is an option for keeping them from eating you out of house and home?
Source: Author looney_tunes
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.