Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. One of the things for which "Guilty Gear" is notable are the characters' weapons of choice. Which not so ordinary weapon does May use?
2. Although May's weapon might seem odd , this next fighter will amaze you with her deadly animate locks of hair. Who is she?
3. Millia Rage's reason for fighting is to seek out and eliminate the head of the criminal organisation she was once part of, the Assassins' Guild. Who is her target?
4. In order to progress in the ranks of the Assassins' Guild faster, Zato-1 used a forbidden art in order to receive his power over shadows, however this cost him something. What was it?
5. Working against Zato-1 and his Assassins' Guild is the International Police Force, and one of its top captains, Ky Kiske, veteran of the war against the manmade bioweapons Gears, which lasted a hundred years. What kind of elemental attacks does his sword produce?
6. During the war against Gears, humanity's only hope was the Holy Order of Sacred Knights, the only people powerfull enough to combat Gears. Before passing on the title of leader to Ky Kiske, this old man lead the Order, even with his dwarf-like stature and blade, larger than he. What was his name?
7. One of the Orders' finest and strongest fighters was Sol Badguy, before he left with the Fuuenken sword to combat Justice on his own. His weakening of the leader of the Gears, while the rest of the Holy Order prepared her dimensional prison, and her ultimate destruction at the end of the game, are due to what fact?
8. In order to break Justice out of her prison, Testament held a tournament to bait fighters into combating each other, with the losers serving as sacrifices. The prize which caught the eye of many a warrior was a wish granted. What was Axl Low's wish?
9. Seeking out information on the assassin of his ninja master Tsuyoshi, Chipp Zanuff entered the tournament, after hearing that Zato-1 would appear there. Though a ninja, what is his nationality?
10. While Chipp entered the tournament for revenge, Potemkin, six ton champion of the floating continent of Zepp entered for a very different reason. What was it?
Source: Author T-borg
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.