Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these most accurately describes "Golden Axe"?
2. "Golden Axe" can be one or two-player, and you can play as one of three characters. One character is Ax Battler, a sword-wielding barbarian. Another is Tyris Flare, an Amazon. Who is the third?
3. These characters are trying to save their homeland, Yuria, which has been taken over by an evil being. What is this being's sinister-sounding name?
4. This evil being has captured the King of Yuria and his daughter, who are held as prisoners. He also has in his possession the Golden Axe. What does he plan to do with this magical weapon?
5. One of the first levels of "Golden Axe" takes place on the back of an enormous creature, for which the village in this level is named. Which creature is this?
6. You also will encounter many foes in "Golden Axe", including mace-wielding minions. Which of these enemies often spring from the ground armed with sword and shield?
7. Throughout the game, small creatures dressed in green scuttle around on the ground. What will happen if you strike one of these creatures with your weapon?
8. All three of the main characters possess magical powers and can collect potions to use on their enemies. Tyris Flare, the Amazon, has the greatest magical power of the three characters.
9. There are a number of creatures throughout the game which you can use as vehicles to assist you in your quest for justice and revenge. Which of these creatures can you find in "Golden Axe"?
10. As you reach the final stages of "Golden Axe", you defeat the evil being who captured the Golden Axe and who has been terrorising the people of Yuria. But wait! There is one more enemy to face. Who is this?
Source: Author doublemm
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.