Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these peaceful villages set in long grasses and hometown of Lilly, is literally invisible to Will until Lola's Melody is played?
2. In which of these dry settings, based on Peruvian hieroglyphs in a desert of the same name, does Will have to solve the mystery of what these hieroglyphs mean in order to gain access to the lofty Sky Garden, home to the second Mystic Statue?
3. In which of these bone-chilling locations, named after a hard mineral, does Will need to go to in order to learn a song that will restore his friend Lance's memories?
4. Which of these ruins, bearing a very similar title to one in Cambodia built in the 12th century, must Will battle through zombies, man-eating bushes and floating skulls in order to obtain the Gorgon Flower, which cures petrification?
5. In which of these locations, based in principle on a hypothetical 'lost continent' that existed before the dawn of human history, does Will have to take an arduous journey in order to rescue his friends from the thrall of Jack and Silvana, a pair of vicious vampires?
6. The Angel Village is a peaceful setting set underground, however, the inhabitants of the village do not like to leave the village. For which of these reasons, most often ascribed to vampires, do the angels fear to tread above ground?
7. The peaceful town of Watermia is set with beautiful floating houses. However, it has a dark side - which of these fictional games of chance, based on a game named after a very large country in the real world, must Will play and win in order to continue his journey, bearing in mind he dies if he loses?
8. Which of these locations, based on one of the largest structures made in the real world in an Asian country, is home to the sizzling Sand Fanger, who guards another Mystic Statue?
9. The Pyramid, home to the final Mystic Statue, is found near the desert town of Dao.
10. The final dungeon Will ascends to fight his heroic final battle has its conceptual origins in Biblical tale, and is a tall location on an abandoned island, only accessible by plane - which of these locations is it?
Source: Author malik24
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.