Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Not many know that I was a fellow trainee with Alex D. and Billie Jean at the Tarsus academy. Of course, while they were transported to the Seattle facility, I was sent to the Miami centre. For the uninitiated, this evacuation happened due to a terrorist attack at our city of...[Signal Lost]
2. [Back Online] A rare glitch, I hope.
My sister was also one of the chosen ones of the Academy. She did her initial schooling at the Cairo Facility. During the tumultuous times leading to the Revival of the Dentons, who was in charge of this facility?
3. One of the privileges of being at the academy was the bio-modification. Of course, I preferred the black market versions more. Due to a hereditary condition which made me dizzy whenever someone attacked me, I preferred a level 3 bio- modification, which allowed me to send a remote sensing camera which could discharge an EMP attack. Of course, this helped me avoid many a battle!
Which part of the body did I have to install this bio-mod?
4. In those times, the academy graduates were in great demand, in part because of our superior skills. Many a company (or groups) made me great offers but I decided to accept the profile of Chief Security Officer for one of the up market coffee corporations.
Which coffee corporation are we talking about?
5. Of course, Bio-Mods were always a controversial thing. The men from Russia, however, took this to one extreme. The Omars were so much genetically modified that their minds were all interconnected. Of course, this helped when one went to a new region and found that he/she/it could still get that preferred customer discounts. Alternatively it also meant that one shouldn't pick a fight with an Omar. Though at the academy, we had bio-mods, we never liked these 'modified' Omar traders. All this changed when one of my brightest colleagues decided to protect the Omar.
Select the name of this pathbreaker from the following if you desire to improve your accuracy.
6. I was a great admirer of the WTO. I believed in their policies. They were the only ones who could bring about total unification of the world - a world which doesn't have any jingoistic cloud hampering the rational decision making ability of the public. Thus, it goes, without saying, that I would lay down my life for this leader.
Come on, make my day! Name the 'Luminous' leader?
7. On the personal front, I still wonder how the academy found me eligible. I was nearly thrown out of the Seattle Facility because of my 'illegal' visits to the Upper Seattle popular night club. I believe in my inner voice - the voice of the commoner.
Can you chant my temple's name now?
8. Well, what was the most delicate task that I have handled? It has to be that time when I was asked by the leading manufacturer of firearms to protect a shipment of the Mag Rails. Of course, I was given a hefty check for this task. In recognition of this pay check, I decided to name my dog after the company.
All that comes in between one point and you is my dog's name. Go on, what is it?
9. I did meet Alex some time before he went to the New York. He gave me a special sword as a gift. He told me that this was the sword of the legendary J.D. and that this was the most powerful melee weapon. Powerful or not, it only fetched me 100 credits when I pawned it.
Of course I knew Alex wouldn't mind pawning which special weapon?
10. I am going to tell you that Alex preferred the ApostleCorp at the D-Day. Who controls all communications and human thoughts?
(Oh, that means my thoughts also)
Source: Author ace_sodium
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Diamondlance
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.