Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the name of the school from which Alex D. escapes?
2. Who are the three main factions you can work for?
3. Who are the three other escaped candidates?
4. Which familiar supporting characters (from "Deus Ex 1") are the parents of Lin-May Chen?
5. Where did Alex D. come from?
6. Luminon Samon's Knights Templar (and Templar Paladins) were the direct descendants of the legendary Knights Templar.
7. The young female pilot searching for her passenger is actually an A.I. construct still operating on an order she was given some 30 years prior to the events of "Deus Ex: Invisible War."
8. The S.S.C. Headquarters in Trier, Germany, is a good place to go if you're looking for someone---especially a pilot.
9. The ammunition in "Deus Ex: Invisible War" works for every weapon because in 2055, all firearms were standardized to a uniform 10mm caliber.
10. The "Omar Technosect" are NOT aliens, but rather an ever-expanding group of neo-humans started by russian Versa-Life scientists concerned with survival in post-collapse Earth.
Source: Author BlueEyedGuy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Diamondlance
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.