Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the symbol of 4-H?
2. What do the four H's stand for?
3. Finish this sentence "I pledge my head to..."
4. Of the following, which is the highest standard level of ribbon/color you can win at a 4-H fair?
5. Which of the following is not considered a 4-H project?
6. What did FFA stand for in 2006?
7. In what city was National Convention held from 2000-2005?
8. Please complete this phrase..."I believe in the future of agriculture with a faith born not of words but of deeds-achievements won by the present and past generations of agriculturalists; in the promise of better days through better ways, even as the better things we now enjoy have come to us through...."
9. What does CDE stand for?
10. According to the opening ceremony, "FFA members, Why are we here"?
Source: Author ilaughlast
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.