Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. On which date does one celebrate Christmas in Sweden?
2. Let's talk about the food. There's something that is very important to eat at Christmas in Sweden. What?
3. This casserole is named after a Swedish last name. Which name?
4. This is a traditional fish dish eaten at Christmas that lately has gone out of fashion.
5. Which of these is the Swedish name for Santa Claus?
6. In a lot of houses in Sweden around Christmas there's a straw animal somewere in the house, by the Christmas tree is common. What animal is it?
7. If you eat Christmas buffet for lunch, then which of these will you probably eat for dinner?
8. I love the Christmas carol "Silent night". What is the Swedish version called?
9. Which traditional hot beverage comes both with and without alcohol and often comes out of the kitchen's cupboards during the dark month of December?
10. TV may not have a lot of tradition in it but there's one programme on Christmas that actually is traditional in Sweden. It starts at three o'clock on the afternoon, but after what Disney character is it named?
Source: Author shy_girl_m
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.