Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The German airline Lufthansa is based in three cities. What are they?
2. Gulf Air is based in which Middle Eastern city?
3. This airline is based in three cities in three different European countries. What is it?
4. Which of these airlines is the flag carrier of Russia, and is based at Sheremetyevo International Airport?
5. Air Canada is based in four cities. What do you think they are?
6. Kenya Airways, the flag carrier of Kenya, is based at which airport?
7. São Paulo-Guarulhos International Airport serves as a hub for three airlines. What are they?
8. Xiamen Airlines, which is a member of SkyTeam and has a hub at Fuzhou Changle International Airport, is an airline of which country?
9. Virgin Australia has a hub at four airports. What are they?
10. Benito Juárez International Airport serves as a hub for seven airlines. Which of these airlines is NOT based at this airport?
Source: Author PaulMnatsakan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.