Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the Growth-Share Matrix, market growth rate is plotted along the Y axis?
2. In the Growth-Share Matrix, relative market share is plotted along which axis?
3. Under which cell would SBU's (Strategic Business Units) with high growth rate but low relative market share come under?
4. SBU's with high relative market share as well as growth rate come under stars?
5. Dogs are companies with ________ relative market share?
6. SBU's under Cash Cow are SBU's with a high market growth.
7. What is the ideal strategy for a Question Mark?
8. What is the best strategy for a strong cash cow?
9. _________ should be divested?
10. _____________is a strategy meant to increase short term cash flow irrespective of long term gains?
Source: Author ace_sodium
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Brainyblonde
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.