Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What "C" word is a name for special songs heard during the Christmas season?
2. What of these green-leafed plants has a special significance during the Christmas season?
3. Which of Santa's reindeer is especially beloved by children everywhere?
4. In which country is Santa Claus called Babbo Natale?
5. According to the Gospel of Luke, members of which profession were one of the first to hear about the birth of Jesus Christ?
6. Which of the following animals is the most popular culinary centerpiece of the Christmas dinner table in England and the United States?
7. Under which Christmas plant do many young lovers take the opportunity to steal kisses?
8. Which of the following is the Christian season most closely affiliated with Christmas?
9. Santa Claus has a very busy night every Christmas Eve. What reliable method of transport is his favorite way to get around?
10. Finally, the answers to all of the previous questions spell "CHRISTMAS!" What word is commonly used before this in the United Kingdom when conveying warm wishes for the season?
Source: Author coachpauly
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.