Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the German version of "O Christmas Tree"?
2. Which of the following is not a Christmas decoration?
3. The decoration placed on top of a Christmas tree is usually a star or an angel.
4. Which of the below mentioned names is not another name for "Father Christmas?"
5. In England, children receive gifts from Father Christmas at this yule tide season.
From whom do children living in America receive their gifts?
6. Which of these is not usually sung as a Christmas song?
7. Which of the greetings below says "Merry Christmas" in Spanish?
8. Two of the three wise men who visited baby Jesus were traditionally known as Melchior and Caspar. What was the name of the third wise man?
9. During the Christmas season special songs are sung. What is the name of these songs collectively?
10. St Nicholas - or St Nick as he was at times called - was a person and not a fictitious character.
11. Everybody on earth celebrates Christmas on the 25th of December.
12. In England (as well as in many other countries), if you were caught standing under the mistletoe, what would be expected of you?
13. Which of the below mentioned is not a name of Santa's reindeer in the famous Johnny Marks' song and how many of them did Santa have?
14. In the famous song, how many days of Christmas are there, and what gift was given to the true love on the second day?
15. "We wish you a Merry Christmas and A Happy - -."
Source: Author jesusyes
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.